Let’s grow our respective businesses together.
We can help position your agency for long-term growth and success by enhancing your surety bond credentials and position in the marketplace. We will do so through the improved retention of business, helping your contractors grow and acquiring new business.
Frankenmuth Surety bonds are backed by the full financial strength of Frankenmuth Insurance and listed with the U.S. Department of the Treasury for $60,669,000. Our bona fides are as genuine as our unwavering commitment to being a true partner. We’ll provide the support and resources you need to build a robust bond portfolio.
Construction surety bonds are required for most public construction contracts and many private contracts. Frankenmuth Surety supports small to mid-market construction companies, including general contractors and subs in a variety of industries. We look at more than just the numbers because we know the experience and character of an organization are just as critical in finding the best partners.
Commercial surety bonds are generally required at all levels of government, as outlined in federal, state and local statutes, to guarantee a myriad of obligations. They’re also used to regulate markets, protect the public against fraud and other unethical business practices, and ensure taxes are paid. Frankenmuth Surety knows commercial surety better than most, with our support spanning multiple industries and companies of all sizes. Frankenmuth has the capacity to support most any commercial surety risk.
- Frankenmuth Business Service Bond Application
- Frankenmuth Fiduciary Bond Application
- Frankenmuth Judicial Bond Application
- Frankenmuth License – Permit – Miscellaneous Bond Application
- Frankenmuth Lost Instrument Bond Application
- Frankenmuth Multi-Purpose Bond Application
- Frankenmuth Non-Construction Business Questionnaire
A subdivision bond guarantees improvements made to subdivision property such as gutters, sidewalks, curbs, sewers, utility lines and others, in accordance with regulations. Frankenmuth looks to support builders and developers with an established history in their market who seek to build a lasting relationship with us. We have the experience and technical savvy necessary to help contractors recapture capital that is supporting irrevocable letters of credit (ILOCs).
Our surety team works closely with experts throughout the industry, including these national associations and more:
- Surety Information Office
- Associated General Contractors of America (AGC)
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)
- Department of the Treasury’s Listing of Approved Sureties
- National Association of Surety Bond Producers (NASBP)
- National Bond Claims Association (NBCA)
- Philadelphia Surety Claims Association (PSCA)
- Surety Claims Institute (SCI)
- Surety & Fidelity Association of America (SFAA)